In order to protect your privacy, the Defense Commissary Agency's CLICK2GO website has upgraded it's account authentication method. To create an account your shopping privileges must be verified via your DoD ID number. Some veterans and retirees may not have this number printed on their ID card. If this applies to you, simply follow the steps below to retrieve your DoD ID number.
1. Visit https://milconnect.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/
Use the above link. If you do not have a DS Logon you will need to create an account by selecting “Start Here” and follow the steps on the page to create an account.
2. Once you have your DS Logon you will sign into your account.
3. Select update my profile as shown below.
4. A window will open with your profile which contains your DoD ID Number.
5. Return to CLICK2GO and enter your DoD ID number in the "Military ID" field to complete your registration.