"Trick or Treat! Win a Turkey to Eat!" Put on your Halloween costume, take a picture and submit it on one of the DeCA social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter). One lucky patron per commissary could win a 14 to 16 pound turkey.
Rules and Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to authorized commissary patrons and their dependents.
- One (1) entry per authorized patron/dependent.
- Employees of the Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA) including members of their immediate family – i.e., spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren – or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Social media entry only through one of the following:
- Participants must identify their commissary with the submission of their picture. Submissions without a commissary are automatically disqualified.
- One winner per commissary.
- Participants must use the hashtags #DeCAHalloween2020 and #CostumeContest with submission of their picture.
- Prize – One (1) 14 to 16 pound turkey.
- Winners will be announced on or before Nov. 15 through social media.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. By entering, you are granting the Defense Commissary Agency and its partners full rights to use all materials and information. All entries become the property of the Defense Commissary Agency and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Potential winner is subject to verification by the Defense Commissary Agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this contest. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.