Placing Your Order
- Access CLICK2GO from your computer / mobile device by logging into your my.commissaries.com account. If you don’t already have an account you can register on the login page.
- Choose your commissary location.
- Search for products by name or select the department and category links to browse our virtual aisles. Add notes — both as you shop and at checkout — to make sure we know exactly what you want.
- Complete checkout when finished and choose your pickup time.
- Pick up and pay for your order at your commissary’s curbside pickup point. Your military ID or authorized agent card will be required.
There is a minimum six hour lead-time from time of order to time of curbside pickup. For example, an order submitted at 5 a.m. can be picked up the same day as early as 11 a.m. Orders placed after 10:30am will default to the next available pickup time on the following day. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, up to six days in advance of the desired pickup date.
If you are running late or will miss your pickup altogether, contact your CLICK2GO commissary via email or phone by following the directions located at the bottom of your confirmation email. We will arrange an alternative plan for you.
Modifying Your Order
To modify your order:
- Logging in
- Selecting “My Account”
- Selecting “Order History”
- Reviewing the “Options Available” column
If no options are shown, contact us by email or phone with the items you would like added to your order. More detailed instructions are available once you're signed in to shop.
Product Availability and Substitution
Most items sold in the commissary are available through CLICK2GO. This includes grocery, health and beauty, dairy, frozen, and produce items, as well as a wide selection of meat, deli, bakery, and seafood items. If you know an item is sold in the store but cannot find it in CLICK2GO, ask for it in the comments box and the fulfillment worker will add it to your order if it is available.
When placing your order, you are able to allow substitutions for all items or individual items. To add comments for substitutions, click on your shopping cart and then select, “View and edit cart”. For substitutions, enter specific instructions in the comments box we will substitute a like item in the closest size and at the closest price of the actual item ordered.
However, we will NOT substitute certain items such as baby products, soft drinks and hygiene products unless you specify which brands you will accept as a substitution.
If the product we substituted does not meet with your approval, it can be deleted from the order at curbside pickup.
Payment is collected at curbside pickup. Your total payment may be slightly different (either higher or lower) than your estimated total shown online due to random weight items such as produce and meat. Additionally, our pricing policy, which is similar to that of retail grocery chains providing this service, is to charge you the item price in effect on the day and time of pickup.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Debit cards that process as credit cards (do not require you to enter a PIN)
- American Express
- Military Star Card
Forms of payment we do not accept include:
- Debit cards that require entering a PIN
- EBT/WIC vouchers
There is no minimum order size or minimum dollar amount required. A $4.95 service fee will be applied to all orders at pickup.
Coupons, Tipping and Returns
We accept both digital coupons on the Rewards Card and paper coupons at the time of payment.
Our CLICK2GO employees are not allowed to accept tips.
Per our return policy, returns must be handled inside of the commissary at customer service.