Grilled Peaches with Blue Cheese
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- Dash of nutmeg
- 2 large fresh peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 oz. of chopped pecans
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together the balsamic vinegar, sugar, and nutmeg. Simmer until the liquid has reduced by half and the mixture becomes a little thicker. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate so the peaches won’t stick.
- Place peaches cut side down onto the grill. Cook until the flesh is toasted (about 4-5 minutes). Turn peaches over so cut side is facing up. Brush the top sides with the balsamic glaze, and cook for another 2-3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Drizzle the peach tops evenly with the remaining balsamic glaze and sprinkle with blue cheese and nuts.