Lite 'n Easy Crustless Pumpkin Bread
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/4 cups evaporated 2% milk, divided
- 1 can (15 ounce) pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar or low calorie sweetener equivalent
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Light whipped topping (optional)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Coat a 9-inch, deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place water in medium bowl; sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until softened. Mixture may be firm.
- Bring 1 cup evaporated milk just to a boil in small saucepan. Slowly stir hot evaporated milk into gelatin.
- Stir in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie plate, and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.