America's Favorite Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 3/4 inch thick, about 2 to 2 1/4 pounds
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing (used reduced fat dressing, if desired)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine Italian dressing and Worcestershire sauce in a self-sealing plastic bag; add pork chops and squeeze to evenly distribute marinade evenly over all pork chops.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Remove chops from bag, discarding marinade. Grill pork chops over a medium-hot fire, turning once, until just done, about 8 to 9 minutes total cooking time. An instant-read thermometer inserted into center of pork chop should register 145 degrees.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes, broccoli spears and skinny garlic mashed potatoes.