Green Beans and Tomatoes
- 1 ½ pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 pint small tomatoes (such as yellow pear, red grape, red or orange cherry) halved
- ¼ cup bottled basil vinaigrette salad dressing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp–tender.
- Drain and rinse under cool running water. Drain again and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans and tomatoes. Drizzle with vinaigrette dressing; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 8 hours.