- 10 apples
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Stick margarine or butter
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- Grease 9x13 pan
- Peel and cup 10 apples. Arrange the peeled apples evenly in the pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup water.
- Mix flour, sugar, margarine, cinnamon and oatmeal.
- Spread the mixture over the apples and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is the creation of Ulrike J. Walsh, who won 1st place in the Dessert category of the 2011 Holiday Recipe Contest. For her winning entry, she received $500 Exchange and Commissary giftcards.