- 2 medium oranges
- 4 cups fresh cranberries (1 pound)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- With a vegetable peeler, remove the orange portion only, of the peel of one orange; set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, completely peel and section both oranges. Be careful to remove all the bitter white pith on the underside of the peel and the membrane between each orange section.
- Using a food processor or blender with a coarse blade, grind reserved orange peel, orange sections, and cranberries.
- Stir in sugar and nuts.
- Chill for several hours or overnight before serving.