- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place a 10-inch cast iron or heavy oven-safe frying pan in the oven and preheat to 425 degrees.
- Beat eggs and flour together; add milk, salt, sugar and vanilla and beat again.
- Grease hot frying pan with butter or margarine.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed and golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and cut into wedges. Serve immediately with butter and syrup.
Yields: 4 servings