Irish Cream Cheesecake
- 1¾ cups finely crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Irish cream liqueur (for stronger flavor use up to ½ cup)
- ¾ cup semi–sweet mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon all–purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; grease a 9–inch spring form pan and set aside.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl; stir until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom and 1–inch up sides of prepared pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the liqueur.
- In a small bowl, toss together ½ cup of the mini chocolate chips and the flour, then gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture into crust; sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until edge is set, but center still moves slightly when the pan is gently nudged.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen and remove sides of pan, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls, if desired.