Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Herbs
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Set grill to medium.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of the olive oil onto the inside of mushroom caps, lightly coating the gills.
- Place caps, gill side down, onto grill.
- Brush tops of mushrooms with remaining 1 tbsp oil.
- Close grill and let heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn caps over (gill side up) and sprinkle with herb mixture. Close grill and heat 4-6 minutes.
- Spoon shredded cheese onto mushroom caps and close grill for another 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.