- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 to 2¼ cups milk
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until lo longer pink, stirring and breaking up with a spoon as needed.
- Stir in beef bouillon granules, salt, pepper and flour; cook for 2 to 3 minutes until flour is absorbed.
- Gradually stir in milk and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Serve immediately over hot biscuits or toasted bread.