Artichoke Pesto Chicken Pizza
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 - 12 inch pre-made pizza crusts
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 - 6 oz cans artichoke hearts
- 12.5 oz. can chicken breast
- 2 - 2.5 oz. can black olive slices
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425. While the oven is preheating, peel and thinly slice 1 medium, red onion.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Once the oil is heated, cook the onions until they are tender, and set aside.
- Remove 2- 12 inch pre-made pizza crusts from their packaging and place on baking sheets.
- On each crust, spread ¼ cup of prepared pesto sauce. Leave the outer ¼ inch of the crust free.
- Drain and quarter 2- 6 oz. cans of artichoke hearts, and evenly distribute the hearts between the 2 crusts. Repeat this process with 1- 12.5 oz. can of chicken breast that has been drained and flaked.
- Drain 2- 2.5 oz. cans of black olive slices. Top each pizza with the slices.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of feta cheese on each pizza and place the pizzas in the oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crusts are golden brown.
- Slice each pizza into 4 even pieces. 9) Serve each plate with 1 slice of pizza and a large piece of your favorite fresh fruit.
Freeze the leftovers in single servings for a quick grab and go lunch entrée.