Baked Alaska Meatloaf
- 1 package (.87 oz) brown gravy mix
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- instant mashed potatoes, prepared (4 servings)
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried chopped chives
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine brown gravy mix with ground beef, minced onion and black pepper. Shape into a loaf 2 inches high.
- Prepare 4 servings instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, adding chives. Spread over meat loaf.
- Bake 350 degree oven 55 minutes. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake until cheese melts.