Baked Tortilla Chips
- 3 flour tortillas (10-inch, whole wheat)
- Cooking oil spray
- Salt (optional)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with the cooking spray.
- Cut tortillas into 8 sections (as if you were cutting a pizza) and place on baking sheet.
- Spray tops of tortilla sections with cooking spray and lightly salt, if desired.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until crisp and light brown, watching closely so the chips don't burn.
- Corn tortillas may also be used for less calories and fat.