Banana Berry Muffins
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons applesauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons egg mix
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup blueberries or strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine applesauce, sugar, egg mix, banana, and water. Mix well.
- In a large bowl mix flours, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the applesauce mixture to the bowl with the dry ingredients; mix just until the batter is moist.
- Gently add berries into the mixture.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.