Best Spinach Dip
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package Hollandaise sauce blend
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 jar (4 oz)diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cupgrated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in Hollandaise sauce blend. Gradually stir in milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute, or until thickened.
- Add spinach, pimientos, Parmesan cheese and dill. Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sour cream and stir until smooth.
- Serve dip in decorative bowl with assorted crackers or in a hollowed-out round bread loaf. Dip may be prepared 1 day ahead, covered and refrigerated, and reheated in a covered 1-quart casserole dish in a 350 degree over 20 minutes, or until heated through.