- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Scant 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 slices American cheese
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- Salt and pepper
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Break eggs into a small bowl, add the milk, salt and pepper and beat with a fork until egg yolks and whites are combined and the milk is well blended.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-low heat until warmed.
- Pour in the egg mixture, and use a metal spatula or spoon to gently lift and fold the mixture until eggs are almost set.
- Tear the cheese slices into pieces and fold into egg mixture until melted; stir in salsa and cook until mixture is heated through.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among the six warmed tortillas, placing it in a column down the center of each. Fold one end of the tortilla over the egg mixture to form the bottom of the burrito, fold in one side and roll to opposite side to secure.
- Serve with additional salsa if desired.
Yields: 6 servings