Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 (10-ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a large skillet over medium heat until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Stir in half the shredded cheese and transfer mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top, cover and cook on LOW until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.