Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 large, very ripe avocados
- ½ cup + 1 tsp. unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 2 packets of stevia sweetener
- Pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
- ½ cup milk (cow milk or nut milk)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extra
- Peel, pit and cube the avocado. Place the cubes in a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place the pudding in the refrigerator and chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with a sprinkle of crushed almonds, walnuts, or peanuts.
- Add ½ cup Greek vanilla yogurt to the recipe and then make frozen “pudding pops”