Crock Pot Skinny Pork BBQ
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 lbs. pork tenderloin
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- 6 bay leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 medium white onion (minced) or
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours (to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Shred by using two forks to pull the meat apart.
- Use your leftover pork creatively as a salad topping, shredded pork tacos, or a BBQ sandwich. For some heat, add a few dashes of hot sauce while cooking.