- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dry or 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, salad dressing or sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, if desired
- Cool hard cooked eggs; shell and halve lengthwise.
- Carefully lift out yolks and place in small mixing bowl. (Can prepare to this point a day ahead. Refrigerate yolks and whites in separate containers, then complete and assemble the next day)
- Mash yolks with fork and add remaining ingredients except paprika; mix till fluffy.
- Fill egg whites with egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and chill before serving.