Green Eggs and Ham
- 2 to 4 eggs
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 to 4 tablespoons tomatillo salsa, warmed
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chopped ham
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl until blended.
- Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking –– pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Top eggs with tomatillo salsa and ham. Serve immediately.
Yields: 2-4 servings
Nutrition Facts per serving:
- calories: 116
- fat: 7g total fat (3g sat. fat)
- cholesterol: 199mg
- carbohydrates: 3g
- sodium: 163mg
- protein: 10g