Homemade Peanut Butter with Chocolate Shavings Log!
- 2 cups raw, shelled peanuts
- 1/2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 oz. of dark chocolate, shaved
- 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- Stalks of celery
- Optional: raisins
- Rinse your peanuts and pat them dry.
- Add to a food processer: peanuts, salt, honey and cinnamon; then, grind to your desired consistency.
- Remove peanut butter from the processer and place into a sealable container. Fold in the chocolate shavings.
- Wash, pat dry and cut celery into 4"- 6" pieces.
- Spoon the peanut butter in the channel of the celery; top with the desired amount of raisins.