Hot Crab Dip
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 pound fresh lump crab meat, picked over
- Combine mayonnaise, 3/4 cup cheese, seafood seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and ground mustard; fold in crab meat. Spoon mixture into 1-quart casserole and top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with a dash of seafood seasoning.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 12-15 minutes or until mixture begins to bubble around edges. Serve with assorted crackers and/or pita chips.