Jello Poke Cake
- 1 (18.25–ounce) white or yellow cake mix
- 1 (3–ounce) package jello, any flavor you like
- 1 (12-ounce) container nondairy whipped topping
- Berries or sprinkle for decoration, if desired
- Mix and bake cake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Poke holes in top of the cake with a regular table fork. Cover the entire surface of the cake with holes, but make them as close together or far apart as you want.
- Dissolve gelatin according to package directions and pour mixture very slowly over top of cake. Spoon the gelatin by tablespoons, if needed, to make sure all holes are completely filled.
- Cover cake with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 6 hours, or until gelatin is completely set.
- Spread top of cake with whipped topping; garnish with berries or sprinkles, if desired. Cut into squares and serve.