Low-Fat Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 oz.) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the first 7 ingredients just until smooth.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to bake for 25 to 30 minutes more or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate any leftovers.