- 1 cup elbow macaroni or wagon-wheel macaroni (3-ounces)
- 3/4 cup cubed cheddar or American cheese (3-ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery (1 stalk)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced or chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sweet or dill pickle relish or chopped sweet or dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooked pasta, cheese, celery, peas, radishes and green onion.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish or pickles, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture. Add chopped eggs. Toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Before serving, if necessary, stir in additional milk to moisten.