Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
Macros / Serving Size
Protein: 7.16 g | Fat: 5.6 g | Carbs: 21.53 g
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 15 oz. can of chickpeas
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Combine the vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and mix.
- Add the vinegar, lemon juice mix to the salad and mix evenly.
- This salad is an easy base if you want to add more, like a can of black beans or to use it as a topping/salad dressing over lettuce.
- While adding flavor, the vinegar helps keep the produce fresh longer.
Nutrients / Serving Size
Fiber: 5.05 g | Sodium: 362.5 mg | Sat. Fat: 2.1 g