Monkey Bread (Pull-Aparts)
- Frozen bread dough for 24 white dinner rolls
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Thaw rolls until soft (about 1 hour at room temperature.) Cut each roll in half.
- In medium bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts together.
- Dip roll halves in melted butter then roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Arrange in lightly greased Bundt pan; cover with plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray. Let rise until double in size, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, covering with foil the 15 minutes of baking.
- Remove from the oven, release the bread from the pan by carefully running a knife around the outside edges and around the center tube, then invert onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm.