Noodle Salad (Nudelsalat)
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, or other pasta of your choice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 (11 ounce) can Mexican mix corn, peas and peppers
- 1/2 cup frozen baby green peas, thawed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream, vinegar, sugar, salt, onion powder and garlic powder until the sugar is dissolved, adjusting seasonings to suit your taste.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta, corn and peas.
- Toss well and serve.