Pancakes, Plums and Greek Yogurt
- 6 pluots (plums)
- 1 1/2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp water
- 8 precooked bacon strips
- 8 oz container of Greek Yogurt
- Slice 6 pluots (or plums) (about 4 pieces per fruit), place in a microwave-safe dish, and then cover tightly.
- Microwave the pluots (or plums) on high for one minute and then remove from microwave and carefully uncover to stir. Cover and return to microwave to cook for an additional minute or until tender. If cinnamon is on hand, consider adding just a sprinkle to the pluots (or plums).
- While the pluots (or plums) are cooking, mix 1 ½ cups of pancake mix with 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of water. Batter should yield 12- 4 inch pancakes.
- Cook pancakes according to directions.
- Arrange 8 precooked bacon strips on a plate and warm in the microwave for about 90 seconds. Monitor this closely in order to assure desired level of crispiness.
- For each plate, serve three pancakes and two slices of bacon and top the pancakes with ½ container of the Greek yogurt and ¼ the mixture of the warmed pluots (or plums).