Quick Spicy Turnip Greens
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 lb. turnip greens, cleaned and chopped
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 2-3 tbsp. water
- Dash of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Dash of brown sugar (optional)
- Bring the olive oil in a large skillet to medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until tender (about 2 minutes).
- Add half of the greens and allow them to cook down for about a minute. Add the remaining greens and toss.