Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Apples
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 firm apple (Fuji or Granny Smith)
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half and remove the stems. After removing the core, dice your apple. Place sprout slices and apple dices in a bowl and drizzle with 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Place mixture flat on a lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- In a separate dish, mix the baked sprouts and apples with the cranberries and pecans.