Season's Best Spinach Dip
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package Hollandaise sauce blend mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package (10 oz)frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 jar (4 oz)diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup sour cream
- In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in sauce bland. Gradually stir in milk. Cook, stirring constantly until sauce comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add spinach, pimientos, cheese and dill. Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream until smooth.
Yields: 3 cups
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes