Shrimp and Mango Salad
- 12 medium fully cooked, shelled and deveined shrimp
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled
- 1/4 pound snow peas
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup pecans
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette or French dressing
- Cut a large slice from each side of the mango pit, then cut off the remaining flesh. Cut mango slices into strips.
- Blanch snow peas in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain. Cool under cold running water and dry on paper towels.
- Combine shrimp, mango, snow peas, green onions, pecans and seasonings. Pour dressing over. Toss well before serving.