Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 pint strawberries
- 4 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. Stevia or 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Wash and pat dry the strawberries before slicing them up.
- Add the sweetner and vanilla to the yogurt and stir until evenly mixed.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of the yogurt into a glass, add a layer of strawberries.
- Add the second 1/2 cup of yogurt to the glass and top with a layer of strawberries.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for the other three glasses.
- Garnish with mint leaves for a more refreshing snack.
- For a frozen treat, mince the strawberries very small and mix into the yogurt, then freeze for 2 hours.