Virginia Ham Fantastics
- 3/4 pound Virginia ham, sliced
- 3/4 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 3 packages party style rolls
- 1 stick butter, melted but not hot
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Stir together butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seeds. Set aside.
- Slice rolls and fill with ham and cheese.
- Spread butter mixture over top of rolls.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight or bake right away at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove (or open) foil and bake an additional 5 minutes. Be careful not to let them scorch.
Tip: Party style rolls typically come "stuck together". Do not separate them - instead slice entire "rectangle" of rolls in half lengthwise. Lay one layer of ham and one layer of cheese on bottom half of rolls. Replace top of rolls and then spread with butter mixture. Cut individual rolls apart after baking.