Watermelon Chicken Tacos
- 8 6" corn tortillas
- 1 cup of cubed watermelon pieces
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast(s)
- 2 tbsp. green onions (chopped)
- 4 oz. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips and lightly season with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-heat heat; add the chicken.
- Cook the chicken until no longer pink and temp reaches 165 degree F, stirring occasionally.
- Peel and seed the avocado; cut into 8 equal pieces
- Place the stack of tortillas in a microwave, cover them with a damp paper towel; microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Assemble the tacos by placing 1/8 of each ingredient on each tortilla.
- This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken.