- 6 blackberries
- 6 strawberries (halved)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Mandarin orange (peeled, separated into 6 pieces)
- 6 oz. nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pecans or walnut halves
- 1/2 of seedless watermelon (sliced into 6 pie shaped pieces)
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Top each slice of watermelon with 1 oz. of yogurt. Equally distribute the remaining items across each slice of watermelon.
- This is a kid friendly dish. Decorating a watermelon pizza is a great activity for summertime kid groups.