- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, divided
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Spread 1 can crescent rolls (do not separate) in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Whip cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla, and spread evenly over crescent rolls.
- Spread second can of crescent rolls over cream cheese mixture.
- Brush with egg white, slightly beaten.
- Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.