Commissary gift cards, available in denominations of $25 or $50, are a great way to provide the necessities to your loved ones and friends conveniently and quickly.
Here are five great reasons commissary gift cards are so convenient for giver and receiver:
- Card balances can be checked easily by phone and online
- Anyone can purchase the cards for authorized patrons to use
- Cards are available in-store worldwide and on our website
- There is no limit to the number of cards you can purchase
- Cards can be shipped anywhere in the United States as well as to APO, FPO or DPO addresses
Cards expire five years from date of purchase. A shipping and handling fee is charged for internet orders. There is no limit to the number of gift cards that a purchaser can buy. However, DeCA officials recommend organizations and activities consider purchasing online if they need $500 or more in gift cards. DeCA is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen, destroyed or mutilated cards.
Customers who previously purchased gift vouchers will be able to redeem them through Aug. 31, 2016, regardless of the expiration date printed on them. After Aug. 31, 2016, DeCA will no longer accept gift vouchers.
Access frequently asked questions about gift cards.