On 5th of December 2018, Cairo Commissary will be opened as normal hours from 1000 to 1800.
Commissary Gift Cards, available in denominations of $25 or $50, are a quick and convenient way to provide necessities for your friends and loved ones. The following are five great benefits of commissary gift cards:
1. Card balances can be checked easily by phone and online.
2. Anyone can purchase gift cards for authorized patrons to use.
3. Cards are available in-store worldwide and on our website.
4. There is no limit to the number of cards you can purchase.
5. Cards can be shipped anywhere in the United States as well as to APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
Cards expire five years from the date of purchase. A shipping and handling fee is charged for internet orders. There is no limit to the number of gift cards that a purchaser can buy. DeCA is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen, destroyed, or mutilated gift cards.
Guests may enter the commissary only when accompanied by an authorized patron. To protect the commissary benefit, I.D. cards will be verified upon checkout.
Special Order Information
The Cairo Commissary welcomes special order requests from our customers. Request forms are available in the front of the store near the ID desk, or email your request to email@example.com. For more information, stop by the admin office or call 2516-2540 for details.